Golden Noorani Didar Resources :: Ayatul Kursi and Angelic Salwat MP3 Tracks & Docs
Ayatul Kursi, Durood O Salaam Qasida and Holy Salwat Sound Tracks
Ayatul Kursi, Durood O Salaam Qasida and Holy Salwat are among the great treasures for preparing for the Golden Jubilee Didar and the Golden Noorani Didar in one's forehead. I would like to acknowledge the following for allowing me to use their resources and pray that they all be rewarded in plenty:
- Mecah Quran Recording for the Ayatul Kursi sound track in the voice of Sheikh Abdul Bassit Abdul Sumed in tarteel style; and
- Kamal Taj for his Durood O Salaam Qasida. I also thank Arif Ali for his assistance in procuring permission from Kamal Taj.
If you wish to download the mp3 tracks to your computer, please "right click" on the "Download mp3" link and save the track on the desktop or in a folder. You have to do this for each track and then you will have the option of burning a CD, loading the tracks to an ipod or just playing the mp3 tracks from your computer. If you just click the link, the browser will automatically launch the media player to play the track and you would not be able to save it to your computer.
||Ayatul_Kursi.mp3||Sheikh Abdul Bassit Abdul Sumed
||The Concept of Angelic Salwat and Conditions for Harnessing Its Full Potential
List of Additional Resources
- Transliteration and Translation of Ayatul Kursi: The Most Important Ayat of the Holy Qur'an;
- A Poem on Salwat; (web page)
- A Poem on Salwat (Download PDF) and
- An Article on Salwat.
- Niyat and Guiding Principles for Invoking Angelic Salwat for External and Internal Peace for the Whole Humanity and All Departed Souls 40 day Project.;
- Schedule and Index page for daily postings consisting of dhikr and ilm sections. Postings will sent on a daily basis starting on Idd-e-Navroz, March 21, 2006. This page also has hyperlinks to Real Audio streaming files of salwat recitation. This is a 8-week project with 5 postings a week. The end date is May 15, 2006;
- 40-Questions and Answers are a part of the ilm section of each posting and can be directly accessed through the schedule and postings index page. The answers for these questions are direct quotations of the teachings from the Holy Qur'an, the Holy Prophet, NOOR Mowlana Murtaza Ali (a.s.), the Holy Imams and the Holy Pirs. The blessing of angelic salwat is directly proportional to the purity and sincerity of the heart, therefore the questions and answers are a source of inspiration to purify the heart so that the salwat of individuals ascends to God and descends as an angelic salwat for the benefit of the whole creation.
- Online sound track streams for reciting salwat: [33 times|
- Online sound track streams for reciting Power Prayers: Ayatul Kursi (Holy Qur'an 2:255) and Salwat: [1 cycle|
- New mp3 and PDF resources listed on this page.
May our beloved NOOR Mowlana Hazir Imam, through the barakat of recitation of Ayatul Kursi and Angelic Salwat, grant you, your family, your Jamat and the worldwide Jamat luminous (noorani) and spiritual (ruhani) ta'id (help) to advance materially, spiritually and intellectually. May Mowla bestow Sunshine in our hearts, bless all of us with the inner vision of the Truth and light in our foreheads. Ameen.
Peace, barakat, light, taid, and a 'golden noorani didar',
[ Site Index | Zikr & Tasbi Index | Ginans Index | Bulletins Index ]
Article by Dr. Noorallah Juma
Copyright © 2000-2005 All Rights Reserved - SalmanSpiritual.Com