Anant Naa Nav Chhuga Sound Tracks
The granth 'Anant Naa Nav Chhuga' consists of 90 and was composed by Pir Hasan Kabirdin (r.a), the son of Pir Sadardin (r.a.). The great Pir Hasan Kabirdin was an extremely humble soul who perfected his art of giriyauzari (shedding tears of loved for the Holy Imam of the time). His verses are extremely moving and melt the heart and the soul. He created these 90 verses of supplication in order to get his voluminous 'Anant Akhado' accepted by Imam Islam Shah (a.s.).
If you wish to download the mp3 tracks to your computer, please "right click" on the "Download mp3" link and save the track on the desktop or in a folder. You have to do this for each track and then you will have the option of burning a CD, loading the tracks to an ipod or just playing the mp3 tracks from your computer. If you just click the link, the browser will automatically launch the media player to play the track and you would not be able to save it to your computer.
We thank Shafiq and Almas Rawji of Calgary, Alberta, Canada for their generosity and pray that Mowla bless upon them sunshine in their hearts and grant them the inner vision of the truth. Ameen
- English transliteration Anant Naa Nav Chhugaa. For recital purposes, the 90 verses are divided into 9 parts. Each part contains verses to be recited for the particular day. (Download PDF 3.2 MB);
- Anant Naa Nav Chhuga in Gujrati. For recital purposes, the 90 verses are divided into 9 parts. Each part contains verses to be recited for the particular day. (Download PDF 1.9 MB);
- Pir Hasan Kabirdin's Ana(n)t Naa Nav Chhugaa (90 verses)
Transliteration by Dr. Noorallah Juma and translation by Karim Merali. Online searchable version in a 9-day recital format;
- Pir Hasan Kabirdin's Anant Naa Nav Chhugaa (90 verses)
Transliteration by Dr. Noorallah Juma and translation by Karim Merali. 9-day recital format with transliterated text and literal translation in PDF format. Download PDF document (29 pages; 187 KB)
- Online sound track streams of the ginan verses sung by Shafiq Rawji are accessible through specific pages listed on the daily postings index page.
- MP3 tracks of the ginan verses sung by Shafiq Rawji can be downloaded through this page.
May our beloved NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam, through the barakat of recitation of Anant Naa Nav Chhuga, grant you, your family, your Jamat and the worldwide Jamat luminous (noorani) and spiritual (ruhani) tayid (help) to advance materially, spiritually and intellectually. May Mowla bestow Sunshine in our hearts, bless all of us with the inner vision of the Truth and light in our foreheads. Ameen.
Peace, barakat, light, tayid, and a 'golden noorani didar',
Feb. 1, 2006